DiversityFIRST™ Leadership/Corporate Award
The purpose of this award program is to recognize corporations within the energy community that have demonstrated outstanding achievements and have demonstrated continual commitment to the pursuit of cultural diversity and inclusion in the community and workplace.
The award was created to recognize and commend corporations for their support of diversity and inclusion in the field, in the workplace, and in the community and, in turn, transforming our diverse social landscape into a more inclusive environment where individuals are valued for their talent and diverse perspective, fostering growth, change, and innovation.
- Exhibit visionary and insightful leadership to confront and resolve inequities through strategic decision-making, allocation of resources, and establishment of priorities.
- Improvement of equal opportunity and greater access to government and government services by multiracial, multicultural populations and increased citizen participation
- Demonstrate a consistent pattern of an organizational commitment to the recruitment and retention of individuals of underrepresented populations.
- Cultivate and promote diversity initiatives that establish and foster a more inclusive and equitable work/learning environment.
- Demonstrated continued corporate responsibility by devoting resources for the improvement of community at large.